Friday 12 February 2016

Report about yesterday’s field trip.

Task one:

Write a short trip report about yesterday’s field trip. Interview a classmate about it. Describe what you liked, what you didn't like, what you learned, and if you would like to repeat it again or not and why.


Yesterday was field trip. It was in Earl Bales Ski and Snowboard Centre. I could not be there because I was sick a few days ago and yesterday was very cold day. My classmates told me a few things. All the people I met today in school were happy and told that was very interesting and funny experience. Reed said it was his second time to skiing. First time he skied in his country about 5 years ago. It was not log only one hour. He said he like yesterday trip. He was just a little tired. This morning I meet Yuco in the kitchen she shone and was very happy. She said that she wont to go ski trip again and next time she will go with her sister. Last  night I saw photos on my friends Facebook's pages. Today Jane show me many photos in her cellphone. I am very glad that my friends learned new things and had a good day. I hope in next time I will not miss anything interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment