Friday 12 February 2016

Recording: A Medical Emergency

Friday's Assignment

Here are your tasks:
  1. Enjoy listening and learning vocabulary here.
  2. Practise this conversation by yourself and then with a partner. Record it on Chirbit or audioboom.
  3. Listen to, practise, and record with a partner this conversation.
  4. Try doing a jumping exercise, and record it on Chirbit or audioboom.
  5. Create a third Chirbit or audioboom with your partner, this time using random information and vocabulary that you have learnt this morning.




3. Recording with Mauricio
//audioboom.com/boos/4175901-a-medical-emergency

 4. Recording jumping exercise.
https://audioboom.com/boos/4176069-a-medical-emergency
A: Where are you feeling the pain?

B: I am so glad they called you. It feels like something is really wrong with my stomach!

A: Can you put your hand where it hurts the most?

B: It's mostly on my right side. Right here!
A: How long has it felt like this?
B: I felt OK when I woke up, and then, suddenly, I had this really sharp pain.
A: Have you exercised strenuously or played sports recently?
B: No, not that I remember.
A: We need to get you to an emergency room to see what the problem is.
B: I will feel better when I know what the problem is. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment