Monday 22 February 2016

Day with my friend Lilit

                                                          Day with my friend Lilit

Last week in Tuesday I met my friend Lilit. She is Art teacher in my daughters's school and her son go in same group in kindergarten with my little daughter. First time we met in our kids friend's birthday party and after we became friends. She is very friendly and kindly woman. She offered me to show my handmade jewelry in Armenian school. In Tuesday I brought my products and gave her. She showed and sold some jewelry. In next day she invited me at school to meet other people. They wonted to order special things. I met  their and talked with them. After that my family and Lilit's family spent good time together in my home. I cooked delicious dinner. While we were talking the children played. It was very nice day.

1 comment: