Wednesday 20 July 2016

Wednesday's assignment

Wednesday's assignment


Good morning everyone,
We are still trying to assess our skills and part of that is to identify your soft and hard skills.
Task 1:
Sort the following skills into two categories as soft or hard skills. Write SS for soft skills and HS for hard skills:
  1. Patience SS
  2. Proficiency in a foreign language HS
  3. Leadership Skills SS
  4. Persuasion SS
  5. A degree or certificate HS
  6. Typing speed HS
  7. Time Management HS
  8. Machine operation HS
  9. Teamwork SS
  10. Computer programming HS
  11. Communication SS
  12. Flexibility SS
  13. Motivation SS
Task 2:
Now click on this link and decide which of these skills are soft and which are hard skills. 

Task 3: 

Think of two or more of your hard skills and soft skills, then write them down, and provide one example for each skill as how you have demonstrated this skill on the job.

One of my hard skills is my technical education, because it help me to get simple and right way to make technical education now, second hard skill is I able to work with different materials such as clay, tired, leather, epoxy using special tools.
My soft skills are patience and attention to details. Those are very important skills to getting high quality product.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Vergina!

    Edited: One of my hard skills is my technical education, because it gives me simpler and easier ways to make accessories. Second hard skill is that I can work with different materials such as clay, thread, leather, epoxy using special tools.
    My soft skills are patience and attention to details. Those are very important skills to create high quality product.

    ReplyDelete