Friday 22 July 2016

Friday Presentations: I am special because ……



I am special because ……

Hi all.

Today I would like to tell you why I (and not only me) think I’m special.

When I was a teen my family had a business. They were dog breeders. My parents were diligent and passionate about their job. They wanted everything to be ideal and flawless. Working with animals requires being patient, disciplined and punctual.
I was helping my parents a lot. They always required me to be responsible and considerate, because animals were dependent and needed lot of attention and proper care.
Besides usual everyday care, like feeding and cleaning or washing,  dogs need personal attitude.
Every individual animal’s character is quite different. A mature dog will have stable character and good behaviour if he has grown up in proper environment.
Besides that, instructing dogs needs to have loyal and methodical approach.
All of that had a huge effect on development of my personal qualities.
Having my parent’s example and that experience in my life I can state the fact that I am excellent in taking care of others who need that.
Now that skill helps me very much in my family and kids, as well as in my job .

No comments:

Post a Comment