Monday 20 June 2016

Monday's assignment

Monday's assignment

Good afternoon everyone,

This week, we will be talking about the writing mechanics. Let’s start by a short writing assignment to reflect your learning experience in this classroom.
Write one to two paragraphs on your experience in Workplace English class. Use the following questions as guidance to narrow down your scope in your writing.
  • Why did I join this classroom?
  • What is/are the skills/knowledge I wanted to improve?
  • How much improvement have I accomplished? How long did it take me to improve them?
  • What special segments/parts/activities/assignments in the classroom that have helped me to develop my language?
  • What are the things that you still want to work on? 
  • Add any ideas or suggestion that you have to  improve your learning experience.

                                                                Experience in Workplace English class

My name is Vergine. I came here from level 4-5. I was there long time and I felt very comfortable there. In level 5-6  at the beginning I could not focus on the lessons, because there was a lot of information and new vocabulary. I could not remember new words and finish the tasks at time. To be honest I wonted go back, because it was really hard for me. I gave me two months for challenge myself. Now I am part of this class more then 3 months. It is still hard but I feel different. My listening skill  improved a lot and pronunciation is also. Now I have big trouble with speaking, but I work on it. Anyway now I'm not afraid of speaking tasks anymore. The  speaking activities in this class help a lot. I think we need to do more presentations, speaking tasks and sometimes some tenses  review.

No comments:

Post a Comment