Tuesday 24 May 2016

Tuesday's assignment

Tuesday's assignment

Tenses

Task 1:

Write one paragraph using simple present ONLY. Describe five or more routine or habitual actions that you practice.

Task 2:

Write one paragraph using present progressive ONLY. Describe your classroom and your peers.

Task 3:

Write one paragraph using present perfect ONLY. Share five things that you have never tried, visited, eaten, or done and why.

Task 4:

Write one paragraph using present perfect progressive ONLY. Share five things that you have started in the past and have been doing till the current time.





Task 1:

I wake up at 6 am every morning. I prepare a breakfast and lunch box for all my family members. I go to school five days per week. In the evening we do homework with my daughter. After all routine works we watch a movie with my husband.

Task 2:

We are spending a lot of time with my classmate at English school. In my class during lesson I am  listening interesting presentations or  lectures, learning new words. I am improving my listening skills. 

Task 3: 

I have lived in my country all my life. I have not been in other place except Canada.  I have seen all interesting places in my country twenty times. But I have not participated in some big festival in other country and I have not tried many famous dishes.

Task 4:

I and my sister have been watching movie. I like it very much. I haven't been sleeping during movie but my sister has been losing a grate parts of stories, but after that rest she has been feeling much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment